Chief Executive Officer
born in 1970, Swiss/Austrian citizen
Master in economics and business administration at University of St. Gall, Recess direction organization, lic. oec. HSG (Hochschule St.Gall), PhD in Marketing, Dr. oec. HSG.
In 1995 consultant for special assignments and new customer acquisition at Interbrand, former Zintzmeyer & Lux, the largest branding company worldwide, working collaboratively with clients to evaluate, create and manage their brand assets.
From 1996 to 1998 consultant and project manager for consumer products & services, Manager EMEA projects at Arthur Andersen, a global management consulting company providing services to global companies, build up of the retail business in Switzerland.
From 1999 to 2003 Director of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Director Corporate Marketing and Corporate Development at SaurerGroup, a worldwide leading company in the businesses textile machinery and transmission systems.
From 2003 to 2007 Co-Investor and Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, Director BU Medthin (medical applications) and GM Ionbond China at Ionbond AG, responsible for new business, HR initiatives and professional market approach.
2008 Representative Switzerland and Corporate Development officer for DOT GmbH, a medical technology company. Member of the board of Lista AG, Erlen/Switzerland.
From 2009 to 2015 Chief executive officer at Opthametrics AG, a medical start-up in ophthalmology.
- Senior lecturer at University of St. Gall, business administration (marketing, finance, strategy and organization)
- President of BAS (Band of angels: association for the promotion and financing of start-up’s)
- Member of the board of Allianz Suisse, Zurich/Switzerland
- Member of the board of Plaston Holding AG, Widnau/Switzerland
- Member of the board of WM Partners Vermögensverwaltungs AG, Zürich/Switzerland
- Member of the board of Freunde der Fotostiftung Schweiz